The barrier idea was sprouted from my blanket into a physical representation of my duvet fort, imagining how I might build something big to mimic my blanket in a nice steam-punk way. I did not do any further developing since it seemed a bit off. Reflecting on why I did not choose this idea was because I did not do much experimentations on it. It was plain thought and a classic case of doing things rash. Besides, I did not feel confident or feel like it was what I wanted to convey as mentioned earlier, the urge to do my room justice. It was not strong enough. Therefore, I decided to abandon the idea. Though it is a good reminder to do things thoroughly so I much document it properly.